The VTZ PLUS is MEBOR’s exceptionally FAST vertical band sawmill system, designed for high capacity as well as quality-oriented sawing. Its SMART design combines speed, energy efficiency and high recovery of wood.
- HEAVY-DUTY band saw headrig, for high precision sawing,
- tilted carriage at 17° allows shock-free reception of sawn boards with top face upwards,
- SUPER FAST, SERVO electric carriage drive for return speeds up to 240 m/min,
- INDEPENDENT, SERVO positioning of headblocks for optimal log positioning and highest recovery of wood,
- energy saving through: SMART, optimized carriage structure; smart hydraulic power unit; transfer of excess energy between drives.
FAQ: When to choose vertical band saw vs. horizontal?
When you need production levels exceeding of what the HTZ 1300 PLUS band saw can do. Due to higher investment, the vertical sawmill system makes sense only when it is exceptionally fast, such as the VTZ PLUS.
Tilted Sawmill Carriage
for installation on a concrete floor – fast and SIMPLE installation!
high performance structural steel - reduced weight for energy saving.
with Mebor’s unique chain drive.
(dogs) with adjustable clamping depth and automatic PULL-IN function.
with adjustable speed (variable electric drive).
through SERVO drives for high speed and precision.
Slab chipper – canter
The BM 900 slab chipper – canter is designed for Mebor’s VTZ 1400/1600 PLUS band saws with the VZH 1200 SUPER FAST log carriage. The canter naturally brings a higher production and also eliminates the need to collect and transport waste slabs. The canter head is...
Češnjica 48 B
Tel.: +386 4 510 32 00
Fax: +386 4 510 32 01