- HEAVY-DUTY band saw headrig, for high precision sawing,
- tilted carriage at 17° allows shock-free reception of sawn boards with top face upwards,
- SUPER FAST, SERVO electric carriage drive for return speeds up to 240 m/min,
- INDEPENDENT, SERVO positioning of headblocks for optimal log positioning and highest recovery of wood,
- energy saving through: SMART, optimized carriage structure; smart hydraulic power unit; transfer of excess energy between drives.
FAQ: When to choose vertical band saw vs. horizontal?
Tilted Sawmill Carriage
(dogs) with adjustable clamping depth and automatic PULL-IN function.
through SERVO drives for high speed and precision.
with adjustable speed (variable electric drive).
high performance structural steel - reduced weight for energy saving.
for installation on a concrete floor – fast and SIMPLE installation!
with Mebor’s unique chain drive.
Češnjica 48 B
Tel.: 04 510 32 00
Fax: 04 510 32 01